On Sunday we visited Curtis Orchard to pick apples and see the pumpkins. It was fun to take Madeline for the first time, but I think she will enjoy it more when she gets bigger and can run around and play. We got some very cute photos anyway!
We are thoroughly enjoying our new Hybrid Saturn Vue and the much cooler temperatures. It finally feels like fall today! Tomorrow we look forward to the first of many post-season Cubs games. Go Cubbies!

2 comments:
Oh, Katie! This post makes me want to live in the Midwest again. Apple-picking! Pumpkin patch! Oktoberfest! I'm sure I could find a pumpkin patch and an apple orchard here, but it's 90 freakin' degrees out ... not very fall-like. Still, I hope to approximate fall this Friday, when my in-laws are over, by blasting the A/C in our apartment, and making some pumpkin pie and spiced apple cider. Mmm.
CUTE pictures of Madeline, as always. Although I'm not sure why you didn't let her have any beer. Mean mommy. :)
Thanks Bev...fall is definately my favorite season. But its due to get warm here again next week. I think I might try your spiced apple cider recipe. Looks delicious!
Post a Comment