Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some firsts...

I know...I'm behind. Sorry I've been so bad about updating Madeline's blog this fall! Work has just been crazy and I've also been very busy with Junior League since Festival of Trees is quickly approaching.

But these 2 weeks have been some great firsts for Madeline. Columbus Day weekend Madeline got to meet her Great Aunt Marge and Cousin Rachel for the first time. They flew to Chicago from New York for the long weekend and we all had a great visit. Except for Jared...he spent nearly the whole weekend on the computer doing grad school work. Madeline was a great shopping buddy and seemed to have a wonderful time meeting some more members of her family.


This weekend we spent some time enjoying the fall weather. We took Madeline to the park for the first time where she rode in a baby swing, went down the slide, and bounced on a little teeter-totter. She took it all in and we got some great pictures of her...she is very photogenic lately. We also took a nice bike ride with Madeline in her bike trailer. Madeline also helped mommy cheer on the Northwestern Wildcats. We sang the fight song and played with our stuffed Willy the Wildcat while watching the game Saturday morning! Go Cats!!

Yesterday she turned 8 months old and was quite a ham for the camera. She's almost crawling, but not quite yet and we think another tooth is about to appear.
Have a great week!

No comments: