Sunday, June 6, 2010

Updates

Well summer is here and I finally have time to post some pictures. I promise I will try to be better about that. These 1st two are a few weeks old, from our niece Shelby's 8th grade graduation. Madeline is getting pretty cheesy with the camera.
Madeline and her cousin Shelby
Playing piano with Aunt "Au"

Yesterday was an exciting day for Madeline. She got her toddler bed and has taken a nap and slept over night in it without any problems. She really loves it. I am ok with her not being able to open the door on her own at this point. That means no wandering around at night while we are asleep. Madeline and I also woke up yesterday with colds, which is no fun way to start summer vacation. We are hoping to be over them quick though and not pass them on to Jared.

Madeline posing in her new bed.

No comments: