Last night Madeline was so tired she fell asleep before she got her lotion and pajamas on. Daddy took her out of the tub, put on her diaper, and she was out. She did not wake up for lotion, pajamas, or hair combing.This morning we started our first Parent and Tot gymnastics class. Madeline was the youngest one there by far and she had some trouble following along with what she was supposed to do, but I'm sure she'll figure it out eventually. In fact she was just starting to enjoy herself when the class ended. I had to carry her out of the gym.



Oh, I almost forgot. Madeline has clearly learned the word "no" and how to use it. If she is offered something she does not want she says "no!" She also has learned to scold. She wags her pointer finger and scowls while she says "no, no!" I wonder who does that? Last night she scolded the dog while he was riding in the wagon with her. I'll have to try and get that on video too!

1 comment:
Katie, Loved the new pictures. How often is she going to be going to gymnastics? Did she seem to like it? She is so adorable, actually you guys are an adorable family. Truly blessed.
Post a Comment